Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

my body after pregnancy!

Hello. My son is 4weeks old and im so sick of these maternity clothes, i feel like i'll never fit into anything else again. Ive a huge muffin top ( well it feels huge) and a stone to loose. im not dieting as im tired and breastfeeding, cant go to the gym as i had a c section. Moan Moan.... any advice or anything to cheer me up!

Replies

• Options
    my daughter is 7weeks today!! i also had a c section so havent been able to do much exercise. palmers coco butter for strech marks is great seen a real improvement in the little(!) purple buggers. ive gone down to mid - pregnancy clothes which is nice. got a night out with the girls at the end of the month so will hopefully have more clothing choice by then. feel like im in libbo, cos i dont want to buy anything new then lose more weight and it not fit.
  • Options
    All I can say is it will get better, it wont be long before you can go to the gym and stuff, I was excercising 6 weeks after my section, slowly at first, but building up to more. I've been on a diet and lost nearly a stone in 5 weeks, if I can do it anyone can! Breast feeding will be a huge help to that as well. Give it a little time and you'll be there.xx
  • Options
    The worst after a c-section is when u first look at ur belly after the swelling has gone down and it just hangs. Is apparantly worse for c-section than normal birth cos they cut through your muscles. My stretchmarks are awful though and I swear I look morepregnant now than right before I had him, must be all those biscuits.
  • Options
    well i think that you done really well, you say you only got a stone to lose that will soon come off once your body starts to get rid of the fluid, just dont do what i did and lose the weight and then get preg again... only two weeks to go...
  • Options
    its not just me then! thankyou. hey Susie, have a good night out and a drink (or two) for me!