Forum home Babies Baby

Im so sad!!!!

I just searched all the way back to page 134 so that i could read what i had posted when matthew was born!!!! I got all choked up reading it again! lol. xx

Replies

• ahh bless your heart! thats lovely. I must admit.. my little boy is 4 months now and i had a tear just this morning about how amazing he is and how much i treasure those first days with him in the hospital!.. its amazing isnt it!
    they are such a gift!
    xxx
  • You sound like me!! Having my children has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, nothing else can possibly compare. I just want another one now!! x
  • I sobbed the other day when we packed away Archies moses basket as he has grown out of it, i also cried the day after when we gave him his first taste of solid food and the way i feel today i am crying writing this. Becoming a mum for the third time as been as amazing as the first two and i would love more children but know that three is our limit financially and space wise...
    Treasure ever day with your children they grow so quick my eldest is nearly 10 and it has flown she is now so grown up and independent....
  • holly we are lucky that we own our own property and a bigger one is just out of the questions...
    Regarding child credit i have three kids and get a meer ??89 a month and that only because i have one under one...
    I would love loads of kids but am afraid that you just have to think practical....
  • Hi Holly how old are you? How many children do you have? I have 5 children, 22yrs, 19yrs, 11yrs, 6yrs, and 25 wks! I could do with an extra bedroom but its not an issue at the moment. My 19yr old no longer lives at home she is living with her partner so that gave us a bit more space. I really want another baby but im 40 now so i will have to get a move on! x
  • What are yous like? Ha ha ha, I thought I was the only one that was blubbering away at everything my wee one does. Everything is just magic and she is so funny. I would love to have more, but I'm still getting over a horrible labour so think I'll wait a while longer.....x
  • hi debbie. i often do that as well with archie. he was 3 hours old when i posted it on the june forum. i always cry when i read it. it seems such a long time ago now. bless ya.xxxx
  • hi i have read this an couldnt help myself but look back too!!! i found posts from when i was due and even the one i posted when my contractions started!!!! makes me feel so nostalgic! i want to do it all again!!! my son is 6 months old now and i want another but i work full time and childcare is too much! going to wait till summer to try again how exciting eh? xxx
  • Oh Hayley, your so lucky, something wonderful to look forward too. Hi Pen how are you and the family? I wish you could bottle those feelings and emotions of the first few weeks! What a wonderful thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx
  • totally agree!! i am getting so much from joseph at the moment but i cant wait to go through pregnancy and birth again we must be crazy eh!!!!!!! xxx