Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Bedhead!!

Hellooooo!

How are you and your lovely family? It was really nice to meet you all.

Thankyou so so much for bringing us the baby carrier all the way to Mallorca (hows that for customer service!) I absolutely love it and so does Tabitha.

Didn't use it in the end on holiday as OH being annoyingly superorganised packed it away!

I have used it though since and had a few comments and I have taken pictures but I went to Take That the other night and some drunken dancer knocked my camera out of my hand and i dropped it grrrr and it wont work now booo but it's still under warranty so not too bothered (and the woman was later removed!)

I'll post pics as soon as I sort out my SD card.

Did you go to Matias beach?

We had a brill holiday (except for it being a lil bit too close to Magaluf) and Scarlett was really upset to come home,

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday

Katrina xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun,
    We are all good cheers! We had a fantastic holiday, had such a great time that I cried going back to the airport, and again when the plane took off :roll:
    Silly oh packing the carrier away, bet he thought he was being dead helpful!
    There's no hurry at all for the pics, I've got some more stuff to do for the website before I update it again so untill then they'd only sit on my laptop image How was the concert? I'm not a huge Take That fan but they are supposed to be fab to see.

We didn't go to the beach in the end, decided to go into Palma for a mooch round instead. Had a great day, and got loads of use out of my carrier, this is Rich with Barney asleep in the pushchair, and Millie asleep in the carrier (proving that you really can use them for toddlers :lol: )
    http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/bedheadkg/5078_1178242301057_1378132756_49226.jpg

Was lovely to meet you, it's always funny to put names to faces as no one ever looks like I imagine!

Kerry xx
  • Options
    Ah how cute does Millie look!

He's always clearing stuff up, it drives me mental.

I'n not a massive fan of TT either, quite liked them when I was 13 but I'm 31 now! my sister is really sentimental though and loves anything that reminds her of being young again.

I sort of had an idea of how you looked from your old avatar but thought you'd be older don't know why?

I usually get a picture in my head of someone in and I'n NEVER right or anywhere near lol

How had you imagined me?

xx

• Options
    I thought you would be blonde, and shorter!!
    Everyone always says they expect me to be older, can't decide if it's just because I sound so bloody sensible, or because I look younger than I actually am!!!
    xx
  • Options
    Shorter! I'm only 5ft 2.5" lol - must have had my heels on.

There's nothing wrong with sounding sensible or looking young.

I get a lot of people I meet through work saying they don't expect me to look like me (I'm a Bursar at a college - Finance)

Or when I tell people my job they say I don't look or act like an accountant.

There's nothing wrong with sounding sensible or looking young.

I agree though it is so wierd the image you get of someone before you meet them xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Modified by: holly777 on June 29, 2009 06:38 PM]