Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Belly button advice needed

Hi there, my little one is 4 weeks old and her clip fell off a couple of weeks ago leaving a crusty greeny thing in her belly button. We top and tail her every day and give her a bath 3 times a week but the hard crusty bit in her belly button is still there. What can I do to get rid of it? Will it just drop our on its own? Thanks for your help. :\)

Replies

• hi toby. my little boy is 3 weeks now and he had like a crusty scab in his belly button , it just came off it's self when i was washing him. it doesn't look very nice and it must be uncomfy for them but it will just go.hope this helps.xxxx
  • Thanks pen, I was worrying that it wouldn't come off on its own but I'm glad it will. Charlotte x x x
  • show it to hv if u worried, jack's fell off on its own.
  • Typical isn't it?! I posted this yesterday and then was changing her last night and the crusty bit fell off!! How silly! Glad it has gone anyway, it looks so much neater! Thanks for all your help.

Charlotte :\)