Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The difference between Pampers Baby Dry & Active Fit?

Hi
Sorry of this is a dumb question but what is the difference between Pampers Baby Dry & Active fit?? :\?

My DD is currently in baby dry which are fab but i was thinking of changing to active fit due to her being such a wriggle bum!! Will the active fit ones still keep her as dry as the Baby Dry ones? Do they have the "12 hours sleep" thingy too??

Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    We use baby dry at night for Toby and find they suit him for bedtimes really well. We've never had a leakage issue - well not since he was tiny anyway.

He uses active fit during the day and REALLY needs to as he is VERY active! When he's had a baby dry on during the day, it just does stay on well!!!

HTH xxx
  • Options
    We do the same, use Active Fit during the day and Baby dry at night - Active fit really seem to fit my lo better, if we use Baby Dry during the day when he's active they're hanging off (not full, just wriggled off) after about half an hour) - but they seem to stay put well enough overnight. I think they Active Fit do claim to have the 'golden sleep' thing, but I've never tried them overnight.
  • Options
    Hi, it's been a long time since i used baby dry, i used those with my DD when she was born for a while and eventually decicded i wasn't keen. i didn't like the fit, and found they smelled like wee very strongly!

I didn't think i would like active fit either, being the same brand, but since about 10-11 months, i've used these and nothing else has compared (have tried a few own brands).I've even used them at night, and although by morning they're very "full" with wee, we've never had leaks. I LOVE active fit, they fit perfectly, are so so flexible, absorbant and no smell. really wouldn't use anything else now and DD is 28months.

Thats just my experience though, others might have found babydry great! x
  • Options
    I used to use the baby dry until she got a 'nappy wedgy' for being so wriggly at night, and since then I have used the Active Fit at night and found no difference apart from no nappy wedgy. I just normal every day nappies for, erm, every day x

[Modified by: Megan'sMum on March 16, 2010 07:24 PM]

• Options
    I am using both at the minute, as I couldn't decide on the difference while in the shop and honestly, I can't tell any difference at all in them!
  • Options

I find there is n. Difference between active ones an baby dry my baby stays dry for just along and I find the active ones fit him better and do not go as soggy as baby dry ones!

• Options

Both active fit & baby dry have been 'updated' since the original post so that they are both designed to fit better & absorb more wetness away from the skin.  I have used both brands & found the difference marginal (active fit are slightly more accommodating on the leg movement for crawlers/cruisers/toddlers).

• Options

I am sure that people have already gotten the point accross, but I will say it anyway image I use the dry-fit at night and the active fit during the day. I don't think that it's going to make a life-changing difference but it just works better that way. Best of luck!

-------------------------------------------

Rose

http://toptenreview.hubpages.com/hub/Best-and-Top-Rated-Baby-Clothes-for-Boys