Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What did you want...

2»

Replies

• when i was little about 7/8 I wanted to be a hairdresser. Then when I was about 15 a nanny then 16 when doing gcse's a childrens nurse. My mum told me I'd be no good. So i never did it and ended up in dead end jobs before becoming a mummy last aug. x
  • I wanted to be an air hostess. Changed my mind since then and wanted to become a nurse, I'm not there yet. I never wanted to be a mummy or get married. I'm now engaged and am expecting baby number 2 in 6ish weeks time. lol. Funny how life changes.

Kerry
    X X X
  • After seeing back draft ALL i wanted to be was a firefighter - still would love to be btu I am too short! image

the lastt hing on my list was a teacher - I always said I would NEVER be a teacher but now I am and I love it (most days!)
  • I remember wanting to be a doctor, nurse, vet, social worker, forever student, psychologist, pathologist, criminal investigator, or work in the funeral business.

I have a degree in Psychology and health sciences, and completed most of my Mental Health Nursing Course before having to quit due to depression and feeling unable to cope.

Im quite happy with my job now work as a tenancy support worker for people with meantal health issues.
  • Oh sammie1884 I have always (and will always!!!) wanted to be in Easties in the Queen Vic! One day you never know, might get me own stall!
    Niki+Ashton+Imyia I swore I was a princess for a while and my family had left me with Mum and Dad and they would come back from me!!!
    Trueman I'd love to do a degree in Psychology bet it was really interesting. Have a teacher friend who did it and she is great at explaining why people do and say the things they do, which is handy as a teacher! x