Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*waves* HELLO!!

Hello! i feel like I have been away forever. We have moved house but dont have internet/phone connected til end of the month cos BT are being Swines! It is Jake's 1st Birthday on Wednesday and i am slightly sad that it has gone this quick, this time last year i was in hospital being induced and very grumpily waiting! Happy birthdays to all the October babies who I have missed, Maddie, Lillith, Oscar and i am sure Charlies is rapidly approaching.

I am on CD36 of my 1st month ttc properly (cycles normally 40-45 days) but Im not holding much hope due to stress of moving, jake being ill, but lack of any imminent PMT signs so maybe!

Hope everyone is well, Welcome to everyone who has recently had their Lo...do update me!
lauren x

Replies

• Happy Birthday for tomorrow Jake!!
    Hope the move went well hun and hope BT sort themselves out for you soon!!
    Good luck ttc too
    Gemma x x
  • happy birthday to jake for tomorrow- hope he has a fab day, and good luck ttc- sending u lots of pma!! xxx
  • Hi Guys, had a fab birthday yesterday a friend who is just setting up a photography studio did some pics in the autumn leaves for us and will update them tomorrow when the internet is up and running! AF made an appearance on CD 37 but at least means cycles are getting shorter! xxx