Forum home Babies Baby

any britax vigour 3+ mums??

deleting posts

Replies

• Hi
    I've got this pushchair but my daughter is only 4 days old so I haven't used it yet but I'm hoping to use it over the next couple of days so I'll let you know what I think. I'm hoping I'll like it as it seemed to be what we were looking for.
    We've used the car seat twice and the only thing we found was that it was hard to get out. We have put it in using the seatbelt but when we try to get it out the seatbelt won't come out anymore so we're kind of having to make the seat go at a funny angle to pull it out. Not sure if that's just our seatbelts though.
    xx
  • Hi

I've got this pushchair for my 9 month old! We've had the 3+, the car seat and isofix base and the carry cot. It's been a really good system for us - good all terrain use and really easy to put up and down.

The carrycot last us less time than we'd have liked, only because Daisy is VERY tall, so she stayed in it until nearly 4 months. At four months, because although she's tall, she's tiny (weight wise!), I really had to pad the pushchair seat out for her so she was comfortable, but I did this with a headhugger and a Buggysnuggle base (to which I then added the top for the winter!) - that would be pretty much my only complaint!

I'm thinking of selling it all just now as we've moved her into a forward facing car seat - I think I may just get a stroller as it does take up most of the boot and I need to be able to get the dog into the boot as well at some point!

HTH
    Any questions, please ask!
    C xxxx
  • Hiya, we have this pram and I love it. Have been using it for almost 12wks now. We didn't get the carrycot as the seat was suitable from birth and we don't have the storage space. I added a pram liner to make it more comfortable and LO loves it, will happily sleep for hours in it. Looks so cosy with the hood up and foot liner on. With any 3 wheeler you do have to make sure the back 2 wheels are always on the ground otherwise you are balencing on only one wheel which will always seem unstable. We also have the car seat and find that easy to use and very sturdy in the car-using only seatbelt.

Me29-is it when you come to remove the seatbelt from the back blue bit that you have the problem? As we had difficulty at first but have found if you use both hands and hold the seatbelt either side of the blue guide and pull it slightly away from the seat before trying to lift it up it should help. it is because there is a small grasp that holds the belt in place and you need to move the belt around it.

• i have the britax vigour 4 and its absolutly brilliant! its more sturdy than the 3 in my opion. my little girl went in it in the pram mode at 8 weeks old (when we bought it) and she's loved it ever since. she's always facing me which i love.
    have never used a car seat and will never use a car seat on it so cant help there.

• deleting posts