Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i love britney

2»

Replies

• Options
    No comment on her personal life - we only know what the media want us to know, anyway - but I think it's disgraceful that her "big comeback" was just her miming - badly - to a song she didn't even write herself! All the talent there is in the world and that's what young girls aspire to be and men aspire to have :roll:

39+5
  • Options
    AARRGGHHHHHH!!

(That's a no).

39+5
  • Options
    right, i started this topic and didnt think it would get so many replies.

i was dissapointed she mimed, but i still thought her performance was good.

i agree with what yummy mummy said.

money doesnt bring you happiness, i think britney is the perfect example of that.

she may have money and fame but i bet the onw thing she really wants are her children back. she had a breakdown due to depression. it was made worse by the press hounding her 24 7. im sure has mothers we have all done things we regret. i once had to feed chloe whilst hubby was driving along the motorway, she was bf and 3 weeks old and there was no where to stop. also i suffered with severe pnd after chloe was born and came very close to having a breakdown myself. if it wasnt for my hubby and familys support i dont know what would of happened to me.

i guess thats why i like, cos shes gone through so much shit and has come back.

i would give my left arm to get tickets for when shes at the o2.

kerry xxx