Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

over-eating and ebf

2»

Replies

• i went to a pram fit class few weeks ago and in the cafe afterwards ordered a hot chocolate and slice of chocolate cake!!!
  • lol grizzlechops I go as far as to order a decaff, skinny caramel machiato, with my cake!! I'm just going to make the most of it for the next 3 months!!
  • haha I hadn't been worrying about this but now I am!!!! We are now down to 2-3 BFs a day so I better start watching my weight.

I do find that BLW does help me to eat better though - when I think of my diet before Toby came along compared with now there is a huge difference. I also cook quite differently - I assume that Toby will be eating whatever we eat so no salt, sugar etc. And I don't eat much junk because he always wants what I'm eating and I don't want him to start desiring cr*p because I keep withholding it. But when he's asleep I def get into the cookie jar!!
  • We got offered scones and muffins after our buggyfit class...not sure where the logic there is.