Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

DDH (clicky hip)

2»

Replies

• oh poor tia! and poor you lacy! image

i guess the only i can say is that at least she wont remember it when she is older. none of our babies will remember it. i think most of the time it is harder for us as parents to go through it rather than the children. let us know how it all goes wont u?

on the plus side, you just wait until she is running around, this moment will be a distant memory!!
  • Hi girls, after reading all these posts I feel like sharing my experience with DDH. My LO had clicky hips and 6 week scan, few appointments and no improvements so they wanted to gove her Pavlik harness. We did some research and found abduction pants online, bought them immediately and it was a lifesaver! My DD was 10 weeks when she started wearing the pants and had a huge improvement just in 14 days. She wore it 24/7 over the first layer of clothes didn't mind wearing them at all. We used the abduction pants for 6 weeks in total just to make sure her hips will be alright. We avoided harness completely which was huge relief for me! I think as you said girls it is worst for us parents to go through it as for our LOs. I hope this might help other parents in the same situation as I still remember how I felt when they told us about the harness.