Forum home Babies Baby

Less Naps

My lo Ryan is coming up to 9 months and until now has been napping twice a day, once in morning around 9.30am and one in afternoon anywhere between 12.30 and 2ish.

He usually settles himself within 10mins in his cot but now he just screams and crys until he is taken out again. When i put him in he doesnt really look that tired but i just put him in out of habbit now cos that is when he has always napped, but im now thinkin maybe he doesnt need this nap in the morning.

Does this sound normal around this age, did you have anything similar with your lo's

Grateful for any advice.

xx

Replies

• He probably does want less nap time now he's getting older. You just have to follow his lead.
    Charlotte is 14 months and only has 1 nap at about 10.30 to 11.00 for a couple of hours (hence why I'm on here now). Although I can hear her grumbling!!
  • He probably does want less nap time now he's getting older. You just have to follow his lead.
    Charlotte is 14 months and only has 1 nap at about 10.30 to 11.00 for a couple of hours (hence why I'm on here now). Although I can hear her grumbling!!