Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

are we all british?

Replies

• Options
    I'm English, live in the Black Country where the locals call their mothers 'mom'. If you ever visit Dudley you will probably hear it. My husband considers himself Welsh although he is as much Irish, Italian and English (but he was born near Glasgow, just brought up in Wales?!?).
  • Options
    I'm English born and bred but live in Greece. That is why I come on here because I get brilliant down to earth advice. The Greeks have some realy strange ideas about pregnancy and babies and my husbands family sometimes come out with really stupid things. My sister in law said that you shouldn't put a dress on a newborn as it can harm its back. I think there are other English women who live abroad and come on here for the same reason as me.
  • Options
    lmao! thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard! xxx
  • Options
    i am english...Gordie lass to be exact!! xx
  • Options
    im scottish.
  • Options
    im scottish :\) i didnt realise there was so many other scots on here!! hi! image
  • Options
    where are alll the southerners! lol xx
  • Options
    I'm from Northern Ireland and I consider myself British- hate it when ppl call us Irish-not that I have any problen with the Irish mind you!!
  • Options
    At last I've got my avatar to work!!
  • Options
    hi emilie. where in scotland you from. im in ayrshire
  • Options
    I'm a southerner! Wiltshire born and bred, a right country bumpkin!
  • Options
    I am swedish, have lived here for 11 years. Hubby is english.
  • Options
    I'm English - Crewe, Cheshire...although I was born in North Staffs so I'm really a 'clay head'. My dad's a 'Southern Softie' & from Hastings my mums from the Stoke area so she's a 'clay head'. My hubby is from Crewe but his Grandparents are Welsh - when he first started working at my place (where we met) lads called him 'Welsh Boy' & for ages I wondered why...cuz he's called Jones - I am so blonde! lol!
    xxx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/F4kYp1/.png

• Options
    i'm from Buckinghamshire, just down the road from chequers...country bunny born and bred!!
    altho mums from lancashire and dads from southend!!!
    xxx

[Modified by: ~leona~ on May 27, 2008 11:24 PM]
  • Options
    im english,a lincolnshire lass to be precise,live in sunny skegness,well actually its not that sunny!! LOL
  • Options
    I was born in Plymouth but have lived in Cornwall most of my life - hubby and our children are Cornish (though none of us have a cornish accent - nothing wrong with it, we just don't have one!) x
  • Options
    Im English cumbrian born and bred, but mum Scottish though dad English.
    vikki xx
  • Options
    Im from Plymouth and I dont have a janner accent (thats what its called down ere my loverrrr) nobody ever thinks im from Plymouth but I am, I promise! x
  • Options
    I live in fife image
  • Options
    I live in essex, but all my family is from north London.