Forum home Babies Baby

are we all british?

13»

Replies

• I'm the same Vicky - everyone thinks I must be a grockle!! lol
  • Sorry Alioli, don't know her! A pottery barn sounds like a lovely place to live though!

xxx
  • i am english!!! i was born and bought up in tring in hertfordshire, i now live in kettering northants have been here for 2 years xx
  • i'm english/british. i live in lincolnshire.xxx
  • I'm a born & bred Yorkshire lass from Doncaster.
  • I'm British but live in Dubai and have been here for 4 years. I find it hard being away from the UK-i work full time here and had to go back after 9 weeks-the concept of maternity leave doesnt really exist! We lived in Plymouth before and now i want to go back! 45 degrees in the shade is just too hot-can never get out with my baby -looking forward to the summer when we come to the UK.
  • Im British - born and bread in Leicstershire
  • Lea77, thought it was a slim shot! You never know...! Went there 10 years ago, a night out at a pub, can't remember the name of it but it was in Holmfirth. Got a bit ratted actually, those were the days!
  • Born in London, gradually moved further out towards the home counties and lived in Essex for 20yrs til Dec 2007 when I moved to Holland as dh has a job here and I felt it was far better to be living with him for me and the kids than having him around for Sat n Sun only!
  • I'm from Devon, currently living in Bucks and hopefully soon to be moving back to Devon. Anyone want to buy my house lol!
  • I'm english, from Manchester! xx
  • hiya abody fit like? am SCOTTISH, and am a scot through and through am a right tight ass lol xx
  • I'm British - I was born in Scotland and then moved to Warrington, Cheshire.
  • I'm from India! From Mumbai or Bombay... things are done very differently here - much less hands on - but i'm very hands on and so find great comfort and advice through all of you!
  • yorkshire lass,from sunny bridlington.
  • im from Coventry, Warwickshire and hubby born in Melbourne but lived most of his life in Liverpool.
  • I am from Northern Ireland.