Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

which activity walker?

my l/o managed to walk across the living room pushing the coffee table the other day (he's 9months old!) so think we need to buy a push along walker thingy, but which one would you recommend? thanx ladies x.

Replies

• Hi i've just bought the vtech one was 25 quid in mothercare it's a bit cheaper at toys r us Sam loves it he is nearly 9 months and has walked with it a little bit it does go a little fast so be careful if you do get it. I have seen others but my daughter had a vtech one when she was a baby (11 years old now!!) and really liked it so i thought i'd stick with this one x
  • we got the vtec one as well. it was only ??4 at a carboot! it is a bit fast for her so i just watch her with it (obviously!!). tesco do there own very similar for ??15. my lo also has a dog on wheels which she's had since b4 she was born!!! it was from daisy and tom very expensive splurge buy, but its a little airedale terrier, which is the dog we used to have. she can push that or sit on it.
  • We have the Vtech one it's great and the front section comes off so they can sit and play with it. We got ours at an NCT nearly new sale for ??10
  • hi. i have had the traditional trolley with bricks and the v tech one. i love the v tech one. so much to do on it. definatly worth looking at.xxxx
  • well thanx for your replies, i've just got the vtech one it was the only one they sold in asda, it looks good so l/o can have a play tomorrow (although i forgot to get any batteries for it!)
    i do also have a traditional wooden one with blocks which he likes but the edges are quite hard for when he falls over.
    i'd of saved ??6 if i'd bought it on amazon, i've never bought anything over the internet before