Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i am so pee;d off does anyone else get like this?

Or is it just me? i feel like i am so pee;d off with everything, i cant seem to ever have my house tidy at all its just like a jumble sale constsantly and as soon as i mention it to any of them my teenagers and my oh they all tell me to shut up its ok, but it isnt, i havent got time to clean our house 5 beds btw top to bottom or even once a week, my garden looks like a jungle and well the back looks like steptoes yard, , i clean one room and have it nice and go todo another and the other one is back a shit tip i need the kitchen decorating but trying to get oh to do anything remotely to do with the house is like mission impossible, i hate living untidy, i could cry!! junk just seems to accumilate in every nuk and cranny in my house and i hate it! i think i must be having a bad day cos i never feel this bad x sorry rant over just needed someone to vent to!! xx

Replies

• I feel your pain chloe123! My house is EXACTLY the same. I spend all day cleaning & tidying up for everyone to come home, walk on my clean floor with dirty shoes and leave everything lying at their butts GRRR

3 toilets in my house can you imagine my fury when the boys can't pee in the toilet but on the floor or on the skirting board!!! Mingers

They all tell me it's fine as well. I tell them by doing what they do they disrespect all my hardwork. Hell mend them when I go back to work

xx
  • i feel the same sometime i feel as if all i do is work clean and cook and still the house looks like a mess. oh thinks i have ocd but all i want is a nice tidy decorated house
  • I hate it, drives me up the wall. Wish I could afford a cleaner!
  • thanks for your replies x just feeling quite down really today, you'd think a 16yr old would at least bring her own dinner plate to the dishwasher but oh no i thought girls were tidy? well mine bloody arent! we have 3 bathrooms too and no one ever helps me clean them or just even after theirselves, so if one bathrooms been used then they wont use that one oh no go and use the other so i end up cleaning 3 bathrooms! i thought when we bought this house i would have it tidy because it was so big it wouldnt look cluttered how wrong was i, i just seem to accumilate more junk! i want a cleaner and a gardener, and a cook and a man slave!
  • pmsl...man slave, can i have one of those too!!! my house sounds just like yours chloe, it is just an never ending chore! i'm lucky that hubs does does stuff around the house, and the kids will put away their toys if asked, well my eldest will...lol! i'd love 2 bathrooms let alone 3, we have a tiny dingy little broom cupboard that we literally have to squeeze thru to get to the toilet!!! lol!!! xx
  • I thought girls were more tidier than boys as well? Obviously urban myth!

Man slave sound good - Can we share? xx

• I can totally sympathise, and I only have the one LO and a small 3 bed house!!! I have given up on things trying to look tidy, and just try to make it ordered chaos!!! Although, being a teacher I am now off on Summer hols, and its amazing how much sort of tidier my house looks!! Just cos I don't have to think of work as well as keeping the house going!! And hubby is good, but his version of 'cleaning' is very different to mine!!!