Forum home Babies Baby

sex

2»

Replies

• I've heard its better swallowed too....

xx
  • LMAO @ Garfield!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • :lol: garfield i think she knows that its better swallowed after all those posts :lol: ....just kidding hun i reckon be was in conspiricy with hannah's oh its posted 6 times :lol: ........back to topic i dont truly believe anything works hunny just baby will come when ready image ...and im pretty useless for advice image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Worked for for us hun, Amber was 6 days early and when I went in for my 39 week check she sent me to hospital as I had high blood pressure and I was already 2cm with contractions.

Nookie works lol xx
  • lol Garfield....did my oh get you to post so many times? :lol: i guess its all worth a try, we will soon know if it actually works :roll: xxx
  • We tried everything! Long walks, curry, pineapple, sex 3 times a day and clary sage oil and ashton was still 11 days late! However a friend of mine had a bath with clary sage oil then sex and went into labour that night!!!! Think baby will come when ever they are ready, but won't stop me trying everything again when I get closer to my due date this time! xxxx
  • Oh my god.. i was FAR too fat to have sex! Though i was verging on contemplating doing another membrane sweep myself! Haha.

If you can do it, it might be fun! Do it!

xxxx
  • i asked my consultant if swallowing the man milk would bring on labour- she laughed and said nope, Sex works though!

I nearly kissed her when she said swallowing didn't work. OH looked a bit miffed though

• i tried alsorts , swallowing, other end, the rabbit (lol) bouncing on a trampoline, cleaning the house top to bottom (even scrubbing skirting boards) and lo was 10days late lol
  • Think Garfield got a bit too excited - lol!!!!
  • OMG image

Why did it post so many times.... I tried it both ends to and it never worked for us with either kiddie-lump!!

**Hides in corner now**

:lol:

xxxx
  • My midwife said that nothing except a sweep (which I had, and it worked) and meds really truly can bring on labour, BUT sex, in her opinion. is one which might work, but only in softening the cervix (sperm does that) and bringing on happy hormones ... BUT the body has to be very very close to labour itself for it to work ...heheh

I really doubt all the wives old tales work really ....
  • why are all the old wive tales things men like? sex, blow jobs, curry?
  • :lol: Cara.

Must be a man who thought them all up!! LOL!!

xx
  • its worked for a lot of people i know just not me. lol. We tried everything in the book and my little stubborn bugger came 8 hours late. lol. Not long i know, but she could have been nice and come on her due date. lol.

Sorry to all of you that went days and weeks but that 8 hours were eternity to me. lol

Lisa xxx
  • :lol: @ Garfield!!!!

I heard that semen helps soften the cervix so can induce labour, it worked with both of mine x

[Modified by: el_pinko on March 28, 2009 03:07 PM]

• My waters broke immediately after sex. My daughter arrived 4 wks early!

Im sure your oh would be pleased if he heard sex was an option!
  • I'm afraid we tried it along with EVERYTHING else. We were doing it twice a day!!
    I had 5 SWEEPS too and I still had to be induced after 12 days over!

Sorry. xxx
  • Im convinced sex made me labour with Isaac.

It started off contractions with Tyler too but I got to 2cm and stopped! So be warned! lol xx