Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pampers

2»

Replies

• Options
    I think asda action fit are good to by the way for those looking for a change
  • Options
    Ah noo I use pampers active fit and baby dry at night and had no problems! It was wrong for them tochange without advertising however!

Naappy rash is caused by a fungal infection or irritation from the ammona in babies urine or their faeces. It isn't actually caused by nappies! Mayb the dry max isn't good for sensitive skin?

I use them and change nappy 10 times in the day, not because the nappy is saturated just to keep lo not sore

The problem with DryMax is that it is causing chemical burns to SOME babies (not fungal usual nappy rash) and as Procter and Gambles own paid doctor said at the meeting we had that some skin make ups are a time bomb waiting to happen - P&Gs repsonse - we have not had enough complaints to do anything about it image
  • Options
    Interesting post. I used Huggies with my daughter but with Sebastian I have always used Pampers as they are softer and fit him better. We have had no problems with a rash or leaking but now you mention a smell I have noticed that but thought it was his wee and put it down to teething. I ahve also found that the quality has been naff with bits stuck to other bits so that they rip when you try and unfold them. Think I shall go back to huggies.
  • Options
    i have been using the new baby nappies and havent had any problems she sleeps through and they havent leaked once maybe im just lucky i have notice the smell though so when i smell it i change her as i figured there is to much urine in it
    i do think they should of let people no though