Forum home Babies Baby

What surprise's you most?

About having a baby mine is how much i love her & loved her from the second she came out & how often the washer is on!!!

Replies

• yeah probably the washer. didnt think it was possible to love something this much. how much she changes everyday. how much she learns everyday.
  • the new things she does every day, and how she has her own character! x
  • it's mad how they have their own personality from day one. The other thing that amazes me is that he can go four hours between feeds to the minute!
  • How much i love her and how i feel i would do anything for her and how quick they learn and change everyday.

Oh, and i agree about the washer!!! and thats the other thing that surpises me... how u NEVER get to sit down lol
  • Same as everyone love my girl to bits!!

How they can stay awake so long and i could do with a nap rather then her LOL!!!!!

and how i want more children already and she is only 7 weeks !!
  • Hi

What surprises me most?

That LO will scream the place down every 3 hours during the day cos he wants feeding but he'll happily sleep for 8.5 hours at night.

The difference LO's made to mine & hubby's relationship with his dad, previously he was distant & uninterested but now he's happy to chat away on the phone about his grandson.

That I smile so much each day that my face hurts by the evening!

• Same as everyone love my girl to bits!!

How they can stay awake so long and i could do with a nap rather then her LOL!!!!!

and how i want more children already and she is only 7 weeks !!

i so agree with this thought i would have wanted to wait ages but from the second she was born i couldnt wait for the next. the whole experience is just the best ever.xx
  • it amazes me just how much you can love some one who never existed the day before and just how unconditional that love is (even when your lo is 11 and full of cheek and backchat lol). also amazes me how much we will our los to sleep through in the early days then 11 years on spend half an hour everymorning trying to get them OUT of bed!
  • how much i love my lo i never knew i could feel like this!
    even if i am knackered cause he kept me up most of the night again!
  • def how much i love him, also how close it has brought me and my partner. i love looking at reece when he is asleep and just think how did we create something so special and perfect.
  • I agree with the above comments, love my little one to bits! This is a very shallow one but was anyone else surprised after giving birth that they still looked pregnant?! I was gutted! Luckily tummy gone down a lot now so I can get back into normal size clothes! My hubby's grandmother came to visit me in hosp and asked if "I had another baby in there!" I could have smacked her one!
  • Just how fascinated Matthew is by the simplest things - how his hands move, facial expressions, the dog etc.
    Also how he seems to love me even tho i am
    convinced i'm a pants mum LOL!
    PS Good topic!
  • I look at Aimee and i just brim with love, i have never know love like this. Also it suprises me just how much she learns on a daily basis. Also how perfect she is in every way. I love the way she is starting to experiment with her facial expressions and starting to creat new voal sounds. its amazing
  • Of course I lvoe both my boys but I was shocked at how much people interfered in my life. good job i'd practised my f**k off face... :lol:
    I too was shocked about how my belly looked like jelly and all these other people were back to normal straight away and I still had a belly 6 months later! I was suprised how much my boobs grew!!!! :lol: thankgod 2nd around they've gone a bit smaller!
    I'm suprised at how different it is with no2, I had all the time in the world for my first but baba2 just has to wait his turn & I feel so guilty!
  • defently how much love u can have for them, how much they change and grow every day and i agree about the washer!!