Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

He fell...feel like a crap mum

2»

Replies

• I think I probably did handle it better because if I had been there I probably would have been a complete mess, I can barely watch her pull herself up on things for fear that she might fall and hit her head or something!! I think I am actually going to give myself a heart attack!
  • god my lo fell off the bed a few times as a baby and since being a toddler....well you can imagine!! he's ran full force into the stair gate and cut his lip and eye open, he fell off a dining chair onto a stone floor and had a lump the size of an egg on his head!!

but I don't think that feeling will ever go away. on Saturday lo was running down drive way (he had been warned!!) and he fell and had stones in his knee and on the palms of his hand, the istant I saw the blood I felt sick!!! Once the tears were gone he was just chuffed to get a plaster on his hand!!

I'm sure we all would do anything to take their pain away but its part of the learning process for them

You are certainly not a crap mum, just a normal one!!