Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just out of interest??

Hi ladies well i am on my second preg my DS was born at 37+5 i was wondering what you think of my chances of this baby being early too

i am not coping with the heat and i want her out lol :lol::lol:

i am 36 weeks today so bit early at the min but i am happy for her to come anytime after 37 weeks just wandered if anyone else had experiences of 2 early babies or each baby coming earlier

Just out of interest my MW told me there could be a chance but i ask my cousin is a training MW and she said she would get shot if she said that babies come when they are ready lol :lol::lol::lol:

MJ 36 weeks today!!

Replies

• My ds1 was born day after his due date. DS2 was born at 37+3 so i thought DS3 would be early too but not to be. He arrived the day before my due date!

I didnt think i would go over and i didnt, so hopefully you will only have a week or 2 to go

Gemm x
  • NO! DS1 was born at 37 exactly in Nov 07. Then in Oct 09 DS2 was born at 40+4!!!!!!!!!! Those last 3 weeks and 4 days were the longest of my life!

Everyone was convinced he'd be early too though as DS1 was 8lb2 and I'm only size 8! However DS2 decided to be 10lb1! OUCH!

Good luck

xxx