Forum home Babies Baby

Recomendation - Stokke

Just wanted to pass on a reccomendation for a company I've used that have been really, really good. The company is called Back in Action (www.backinaction.co.uk) and they specialize in stuff to help prevent back pain/damage. I know that seems like a slightly strange company to be recomending but they are authorised Stokke stockists (bet you can't say that out loud :lol: ). They have all the Stokke products, in all the colours, their prices are fantastic (better than Kiddicare) and their customer service is fantastic. I ordered 2 highchairs on Sun night, they got in touch with me on Monday as there had been a problem with the card payment. I spoke to a very nice man who took payment on a different card, unfortunately they didn't get through to me untill late afternoon but the chairs arrived, as promised, this morning. They offer free next day delivery on anything over ??50 and the chairs were only ??109 each (RRP is ??135) I just thought they were great so I wanted to let you lot know!!!
xx

Replies

• replied on pregnancy - but thought i would reply here too

Id second that - the customer service is AMAZING at back in action - the first time i ordered i put the wrong card details - they phoned about 10 mins after i placed the order - I have a stokke sleepi and ordered all my sheets from back in action and they came the next day

My Brother and SIL also bought us a stokke tripp trapp as a present for Brodie when he was born and got him the baby set and cushions for his christmas - he looks so cute in it

Leah xxx
  • Oh am gonna have a look. Sounds really good thank you ladies
  • Wow-the Tripp Trapp high chairs look amazing. Think I might be dipping into me savings again, not that I don't love my old faithful Ikea highchair!
  • They are lovely, the great thing about them is that lo can sit right up to the table. Barney looks like such a big boy sitting at the table! I splashed out on one of the limited edition pink ones for Millie and she thinks it's the best chair she's ever seen lol
    xx
  • They are lovely, the great thing about them is that lo can sit right up to the table. Barney looks like such a big boy sitting at the table! I splashed out on one of the limited edition pink ones for Millie and she thinks it's the best chair she's ever seen lol
    xx
  • Like the idea of sitting up to the table makes it more like a family affair and I really want that for us eventually anyway! Love the stirpy seats. My savings are dropping rapidly but I know Alf would love one and it will do him the world of good. Thanks x