Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Success!!

I just had to share this. After days of trying, lo has finally managed to roll over. He looked really surprised and then when he realised he was on his belly and could see the frog on his gym he started laughing!! He's 16 weeks. I'm so proud of him - I've just run up the phone bill calling everyone in the family to tell them!!image

Replies

• aw i bet ur soooo chuffed hun, wont be long til u will be chasing him around the house. xx
  • LOL! That's exactly what his granny said when I phoned my parents to tell them!!
  • How exciting, have you got a baby book? make sure you write it in if you have xx
  • yep! I write everything in it!
    I'm also putting together a scrapbook with his photos so I'll dedicate a page to it. I'll try to get some action shots!!
  • ah bless that soooo sweet, i did the scrap book for my daughter (3 in nov) but where weve moved house recently i cant find it, bummer!! u????ll b chasing him round the house soon there will b no stopping him!!
  • Update - just put lo onto his gym on his belly and almost straight away he rolled onto his back. Earlier he rolled onto his front so now he's done it both ways in the same evening! He was really funny cos he was on his belly playing with his mirror and then he rolled and started bawling cos the mirror had disappeared!!
  • eeeeh how lush! now your fun will start!! happy rolling xo