Forum home Babies Baby

Who bought a double pushchair? Help please!

Lily will be just 2 years 4 months when new baby arrives in November. At the min I have a bugaboo cameleon but don't know whether I need a double buggy or not. Lily walks quite well but will swap between walking and wanting the pushchair when we are out most times. I am conscious it will be winter when this baby arrives and am not sure if Lily will want to walk or not when it is cold and grotty. I will go out with the pushchair each day so I will be using it. I have a sling already but am very confused about what to do! Any experiences very welcome!

Thanks.

Replies

• Hi there

We hummmed and harrrred about it soooooooo much - Max will be 31 months (2yrs 7months) when this one arrives but now (2 months before the impending arrival) he is still soooooo unreliable - wants to be in and out of the buggy or if we don't take a buggy somewhere then halfway there will want carried (and he is TOO heavy for this!) or if you have to be somewhere is not quick enough or in shops will just run off after somethign he sees etc.

So we bite the bullet and got a phil & teds! It arrived yesterday - good cheap deal - and can't wait to use it!
  • Thanks. We had a mad running off moment in toys r us last weekend so that's why we are thinking of a double esp if I will be out on my own with them most of the time! x
  • Holly is 2 years 4 months and Harry is 3 months. We bought the maclaren twin techno. But ive spent the last hour looking for a cheap buggy board to attatch to my big single buggy as Holly wants owalk pretty much everywhere. Its just needed for when i need to walk a bit faster or the odd time she is tired. So i think we wasted ??300, but was adament at the time that we needed it!
  • Holly is 2 years 4 months and Harry is 3 months. We bought the maclaren twin techno. But ive spent the last hour looking for a cheap buggy board to attatch to my big single buggy as Holly wants owalk pretty much everywhere. Its just needed for when i need to walk a bit faster or the odd time she is tired. So i think we wasted ??300, but was adament at the time that we needed it!