Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how'd you get your name?

2»

Replies

• My brother and his mates used to call me anatoriac at school. My full name is Victoria and I think its a cross between that and animaniacs... Its great though, cos its unique! image
  • Mine comes from the name of a roleplaying character I was playing at the time I signed up to my first internet forum years ago. if you need an explanation of roleplaying then search my other topics for one called 'an explanation' or soemthing like that.

The character name was kiarlie - which I randomly made up - and I was enjoying the game and the character at the time so I used it when I signed up..before long it was shortened to kia, but kia is often taken on forums so I took to using kia_faerie a lot which is a mix of another user name/roleplaying reference.. but i'm lazy and kia wasn't taken here so less typing is good image
  • When i was pregnant i was so huge that when me and oh were going on holiday i refused to go on the beach because i said i'd get nets thrown over me to try and get me back in the water! Hense Whale... and im a mummy! yay! image lol x
  • ive always wondered how some of you got ur names especially anatoric,alioli,whale mummy and kia, as my name is kiea and wondered if she pronounces it the same.xxx
  • i say it KEE-AH.. or something like that.. i'm rubbish at writing stuff how its pronounced. The long version is said Kee-ar-lee.

I'd take a guess that you say yours more like Kiya but thats probably wrong image
  • nope its pronounced keeah or keya whichever xxx
  • Ah it was the sneaky 'i' in the middle confusing me!
  • indeed! my mum sort of evolved it from kiera xxx
  • Mine is fairly boring and obvious just my name and intial of my last name no thought went into it really lol
    vikki xx