Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyones baby on cow and gate comfort milk? another Q

what is babys poo like lol sorry to ask this question its justs thomas has been in this milk for 7 weeks now and for 6 weeks his poo was thick and green and was told by HV this was normal then for 3 days his poo was yellow n seedy like normal baby poo but now its very wartery and yellow, x

[Modified by: hayley+2 on 27 March 2009 14:44:16 ]

[Modified by: hayley+2 on 29 March 2009 02:05:48 ]

Replies

• Tom was on this milk for a couple of months and his dirty nappies were always yellow and runny and really stinky too! I'm sure it says on the back of the comfort pot that bowel habits may change after having this milk xx
  • My lo was on Aptimal comfort (they are both made by Milupa so pretty similar) and his poo was the same. Green for a while then yellow. OH used to refer to is as Korma poo !
    Wouldn't worry, so long as he's not constipated then his poos sound fine. S x
  • did you change your babys on to a normal after been on the comfort one? thomas was on this coz of colic and having trouble digesting the normal milk but ive been told that after 8 weeks old the find it alot easyer to diegest milk, its just this one is not filling him up and he is wanting feeds every 2-3 hours, x
  • Hi james was on c&g comfort and his poo's were thick and green then yellow and runny somedays so i think that is normal. I left him on the comfort milk as its more delicate for there tummies and he was used to it i didnt want to change him back as it might upset his tummy. He was feeding every 2-3 hours aswell but he settled down after a while as he was having a spurt and i just added an extra ounce of milk.
    vikki xx
  • Hiya

Lochlan was on SMa Gold and this was upsetting his tummy and giving him colic so I switched to Cow and Gate comfort and ever since his poo's have been green and thick sumtimes green and runny, but it does say on the side of the tub to expect a change in their poo, so its nothing to worry about, its been a godsend no colic n no sore tummys just green poo image

Lyns
  • ladies how long did it take for the milk to have affect on lil ones poo's? my son is on cow and gate nutriprem atm and we're now half and half with nutriprem and normal formula but hes constipated as heck thanks to nutriprem so we're trying comfort image Thanx xx