Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What's YOUR middle names? & how did you get it?

2»

Replies

• My middle name is Lynne.

My mum choose this as this was what the midwife was called who'd delivered me and she couldn't think of anything else at the time

• My sis had 2 middle names but when i was born Mum gave the task of registering me to my Dad.
    He went via the Pub- forgot the names Mum had chosen so asked the registrar what her name was and said yes that'll do and didn't bother with a middle name.
    Mum was not pleased so gave me a middle name at my Christening -but it is Frances which I hated so never told anyone !!
  • Mine's Catherine although it was meant to be Katharine according to my dad as he likes Kate, but my mum didn't realise lol. No meaning they just liked it. My first name has meaning though, when my mum was in labour they realised the cord was round my neck twice and tucked under my arm, then my heart stopped and mum was rushed for an emergency c-cection. Dad was going out of his mind with worry waiting as he wasn't allowed into theatre so he prayed we would both be ok and promised I would be named Faith if we were!xxxxxxx