Forum home Babies Baby

What is your oh doing right now??!!

Replies

• my oh is cooking dinner- if he didn't we'd never eat! i cant cook at all!

So doing it himself is better than starving : )
  • My oh is.......up a mountain! He is most saturdays as we live 20 mins away from snowdon (and all the other mountains that I don't know the names of!) He'll be trying for his mountain leaders qualification soon and when he's qualified he wants to take parties of tourists up the mountains!xx

[Modified by: NicPink on March 14, 2009 03:09 PM]

• mine is at the match

xx
  • Snoozing on the sofa. Archie is napping after a long walk along the beach. Think fresh air has tired everyone out. S x
  • Erm, how do you all get your ohs to tidy, wash, iron and clean??? x

I throw a strop and this morning I cried LOL

Yeah a few tears always helps! image ha xxx

I'd just had enough! The first free minute I get is either having a shower (cause I smell and look like a tramp), having some sleep cause I'm still anaemic and knackered or tidying up.... sitting reading a book, playing on my ds etc etc don't even enter into the equation..... he's out 3 times a week, uninterrupted time for himself.

So I had abit of a diva moment :lol:

[Modified by: MrsT on March 14, 2009 02:05 PM]

good for you! I've done the same thing quite a few times.......my poor dh does do what he can but he's so slow and sometimes i'd like to be able to have the time to get it done myself!

now we're both sitting on the sofa enjoying a break as Louise is napping again, but we're deciding what needs doing next before our friends come round!
  • mine is playing on his xbox 360! Ask me again later and i can bet it will be the same answer. lol. His xbox (apart from his kiddies and me) is his life! lol. I have my ways of getting his attention though if you know what i mean. lol. Sorry tmi. lol. x

Lisa xxx
  • mine has just made jack his tea and now is making himself some tea before i start getting ready for my night out with the girls image xxx
  • :lol: Lisa, my dh brought me a game for his mac in hope that I would be distracted by it and he'd get more time to play on his xbox! Maybe thats why he keeps wanting to sort out the ariel in our bedroom too......so I can go up there to watch tv...... :lol:
  • Mine's at the pub!!!

We took it in turns to treat the garden furniture today so he's gone to have some peace seen as I treated him to 'quality time' without mummy to referee between the twonks this aft!

xxx

• Mine is looking after Ashton and watching the rugby downstairs whilst I am changing the beds, opps looks like I got distracted on here, lol. xxx
  • Mine is at work image has been since 9am popped home for an hour. So i'm chillin out on my own with a nice glass of cider
    xxx
  • mine is watchin national treasure 2 on a mates laptop in his bed!! (hes in the army just spoke 2 him lol!) then hes probably gonna be gettin some sleep b4 going on guard duty at 6am tomoz for 12 hrs! xxx
  • (smelly dog found a lovely dead sheep to roll around in yesterday so have washed his blankets and towels about 3 times so far and the dog twice... :lol: ) xx

OOh nasty!!! I thought at dog rolling in fox poo was bad but that's just rank
    :lol:
  • Mine is in his study hopefully earning us some money image xx
  • My oh has just eaten a kebab (bleugh) after we've got back from my Uncles' 65th party. Was so proud of Charlotte, she was very good and didn't cry but ate buffet food off other peoples plates (bit embarassing)!
    I get another lie in tomorrow as well (good lad)!!
  • mine is in the pub after a hard day plastering the bathroom, shopping in B&Q, planting veggies in the garden and cleaning the kitchen. He's quite good unless there is football on!
  • mine is playing championship manager!!!
  • mines playing champonship manager!!!!
  • My OH is reading his book and watching TV!!

Going in a minute to watch a DVD, although my farm on FB is calling!!

xx
  • Mine is doing the washing up. We have an agreement that I do all the cooking and he does all the washing up xx