3 things you want to teach ur lo
Jan 29, 2009 7:56PM
1. to be respectful to others
2. to stand up for himself and what he belives in
3.to be loyal
Jan 29, 2009 9:09AM
3: maths!! (haha! having a nightmare with this and my 7yr old at the moment!!)
Jan 29, 2009 9:29AM
ooh fab post can i gatecrash please
1: manners and respect
2:to be able to look after himself(e.g be a fab hubby to someone one day)
3:be ambitious , do whatever he wants to do when he grows up and not let anyone stand in his way
Jan 29, 2009 5:04PM
1. To enjoy life
2. Respect for themselves
3. Respect and tolerance for others
Jan 29, 2009 5:10PM
1. Manners and respect for everyone, regardless of who they are
2. That you only get out what you put in, and that the world doesn't owe you a living
3. Good grammar
Jan 29, 2009 5:30PM
1. To really, really enjoy his youth ....but not to impregnate anyone in the process!
"Don't be a fool, wrap your tool" as OH says (fine one to talk)
2. To do what HE wants with his life, not what others tell him he should be doing! (I am a serious people pleaser and don't want him to turn out the same way.)
3. To never ever leave mummy
Jan 29, 2009 5:33PM
1) Manners and respect
2) Confidence (without being arrogant)
3) That you get out of life what you are prepared to put in.
Jan 29, 2009 5:34PM
1. Manners, they don't cost anything you know!
3. Mummy is always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS right so don't argue cos resistance is futile!
Jan 29, 2009 5:40PM
1) treat others how you wish to be treated
2) be confident in your own abilities
3) manners are a must!
Jan 29, 2009 5:43PM
Such a nice post :
1) to care for her family and friends and dont take them for granted, and dont let others take her for granted to
2) to live her life to the fullest every day
3) to be a strong and caring young woman
Jan 29, 2009 5:43PM
1. Self acceptance ( I want them to love themselves for who they are regardless of other peoples opinions
2. Empathy and tolerance
3. Loyalty / Truth
It's tough to pick just three
Jan 29, 2009 5:51PM
1. to be open to new ideas and make the most of every opportunity
2. to treat others as he would like to be treated (includes good manners)
3. that as long as he tries his best at whatever he does, that's all we expect
Jan 29, 2009 6:14PM
1. Manners and respect for others/self
2. To be happy with her self
3. Always try her best
Jan 29, 2009 6:49PM
Oh yes can I add a fourth:
4. Not to turn out like his father!!!!
Mine are so much sillier than everyone else's. I was a teenager myself 6 months ago, so I try and remember that I did (and still do) ignore everything my parents tell me!
Jan 29, 2009 7:52PM
1. That experiance is more valuable than material goods.
2. To be objective, & not be a victim of circumstance, but use it to know that he can be better by learning from it!
3. To love himself, respect himself and have vaule of himself!
Jan 29, 2009 7:56PM
2.Too Live Each Day Too The Best She Can
Oct 2, 2019 8:21AM
Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 2
Hello everyone, This is a new continuation thread for the Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 1, as the earlier thread has topped the 1k post limit. We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough. Enjoy!
Oct 1, 2019 3:23PM
Life after miscarriage
Just wondering how people coped after having their miscarriage. Did you take anytime off work? If so how long? I've been back in work for 4 weeks but wondering if I came back too soon? I work in a pre-school so surrounded by children. One of the Mums is pregnant and due the same time I was which really upset me. Feel like…
Sep 23, 2019 10:44AM
Due in June 2020
Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm @DanielleMFM and it's lovely to see you here. Welcome to Due in June 2020! If you'd like to join this thread and meet others who are also due this month, please introduce yourself. Start as many threads as you like in your Due in June 2020 category from due dates to…