Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i want a jumperoo!!

2»

Replies

• That would be brilliant x
  • I have just been lucky enough to get one 2nd hand, perfect condition, ??30. That was just by mentionning to a friend that I'd like one for when LO gets older (at 8 wks he is still too small) so maybe put an add in the local friday ad or something? x
  • my email button is activated - email me with the price you think - (i was thinking about ??40) as i say it is really good nick and i will wash it all before hand - i think i even have the box so hoefully resale would be similar price.

What do you think? x
  • Hi hun,

I would just give her it as an early christmas pressie - she'll never know & will get more use out of it! Wrap up the empty box an give her it at christmas - she'll love it!!!

• just want to say i bought one 2 yrs ago for dd and it was the best thing ive ever bought! Im 8mths pregnant with my 2nd so it will out of the box again very soon!
    My friend found one for her lo at a car boot for ??30, and its in really good condition xx
  • oh god - i dont want to sell it for ??30 - they go on ebay for ??50
  • i live in tamworth, staffs, if anyone is selling one near there. also, that mamas and papas one looks really nice too!maybe il go for that as its on offer!xx
  • i wouldnt sell mine for ??30 either, she had a bargin! x
  • Try Gumtree and Preloved. There is a Fisher Price one in good condition on my local Gumtree (York) at the minute for ??25!!! And another for ??40!!!
  • As mummymog said Im selling mine..Im in Bedfordshire, Its all in its original box and mostly all wrapped in its original bags. Was hardly used but Erin-Beth loved it when she did use it, but as soon as she could crawl around she didnt like to be kept in one place for too long!
    My email button is activated so drop me a message if anyone is interested image
  • Sophie I've found one near you on ebay - posted the link on your facebook.