Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

teething

hi my lo is constantly cryin all the time she is 10 wks an just wonderin can thy start teethin that early i thought it might be colic cuz she suffers with it but she has been fine up untill this last wk she just isnt her normal happy self an dont think it is colic cuz she crys all the time an not just in the late evenings which colicky babies do just in case it is a have brought colief drops wat a supposed to be a godsend, an she was 2 wks overdue which wud now really make her 3 mnths have any of ur los started teethin early
any advice ladies wud be appreciated zoexx

Replies

• My Lo had 1st tooth at 19 wks and 2nd coming through now (21wks), he didn't cry for ages but he did seem to have sudden pain which would make him scream for a few minutes. Colic and windy pain could make her cry at any time - not just evenings.
  • my son is 13 weeks and he is very grumpy at the moment too he always got fist in mouth or blanket in mouth rubbing his top gums. its hard with first child aint it? he has started to sleep alot too during the day dunno if this is normal? ive tried teething gel and a cold teething ring which he cant quite master yet. xxx
  • .....a bucket? i will look for those dummies they sound good? xx
  • hi thanx girls for ur replies been docs he said its colic, the constant cryin is drivin me mad lol ive tried everythin i have bought colief drops 10 bloody pound an have u seen the size of the bottle its ridiulous started given her them last nite but it aint worked yt x
  • hi hayleys1 just seen your post about your lo sleeping loads in the day, isaac has just in the last couple of weeks started having really good daytime sleeps too i feel that at last we maybe getting a daytime routine, he has also started dribbling loads and forever has his fist in his mouth, i got him a teething ring which if i put it in his hand he can get it into his mouth, dont know if hes teething or not but he seems to like it. You would think with him being no4 i would know whether he was teething wouldnt you!