Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

who's dreading going back to work????

2»

Replies

• Options
    I go back in July maybe august with holidays, 1st daughetr is starting school in september so dont know what I'll do during school holidays might ask to work term time, There is a nursery on site where I work and I am quite involved in it, so at least they are close by and it also happens to be one of the best in the town. I'll have at least 1 month where I've got 2 in nursery costing a fortune my sister had 1st on a monday and will have 2nd also when I go back......dreading it image
  • Options
    I met with my aqua-natal friends today, this was the main topic of conversation!!! Horrible :\( I came home stressed thinking about it and actually cried

My MIL has 2 days off a wk and she could quite easily have lo, however there is something about her that I can't put my finger on and I'm not happy with her having our little girl for long periods of time. Also she isn't well, she suffers from RA and as lo becomes more active and goes off across the room towards something she shouldn't mil wouldn't be able to jump up off the sofa and go after her, likewise she wouldn't be able to get down on the floor to play with her..... Thankfully I've been able to put these reasons to my hubby and he sees my point which gets me off the hook of having to say 'I don't trust your mum!!' Unfortunately my parents are some distance away and aren't able to help.

Sooooo we've decided I'm probably going to try and get some hours in our local co-op in the evenings and maybe Sat/Sun mornings which fits in with my hubbys hours, because like many of you the thought of Nursery/childminder makes me feel sick. I'm also looking at becoming an Usborne book trader as a sideline....