Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fingerprint Jewellery

Hi girls,

Hope you can help! Am looking at birthday and Fathers day options for hubby and like the idea of personlised cufflinks or similar with LO fingerprints.
Obviously with something so precious i want to get the best in terms of quality and there seems to be so many companies when u google. Can anyone recommend a company they have used for this?

Whilst I'm here, amy other unique ideas anyone has done that went down a treat?

Thank you x

Replies

• Hello,

I have fingerprint necklace of my son and my brother in law has fingerprint cufflinks of my nephews. They were purchased through a company called Button and Bean.

They are really helpful, we buggered up the first fingerprints so they sent us a couple more moulds for free.

Hope this helps.

Nikola and Joe 20 weeks xx
  • ive used "the keepsake company" i got a bracelet with 3 fingerprints it was quite expencive but its gorgeous,i love it

sarah
  • Thanks ladies, will take a look at both of these websites!

Love the idea of the bracelet...wonder of I can get a charm done for my sweetie braclet?
  • I went with Small print. They have franchises all over UK. I have a necklace and a bracelet.

Personlised coffee cups with a pic of lo are always well recd. Also, if you go on snapfish they do mouse mats, coasters etc.. things for office desk so daddy can see lo all day..
  • Thank you girls.

It seems on further investigation that they recommend baby to be at least 6 months old fircthe fingerprint jewellery...LO is only 5 weeks.....gutted!!!

Any other ideas you can share girls? Birthday is fast approaching and I still need to think of a gift from me too....argh!
  • I used a company that scanned little ones handprint/footprint and then this was put onto a silver charm, i will see if i can find his details, where are you based? x
  • Ooo joeyb that sounds fab and probably could be done with her being so young....be great if you had the details!

We are in Bucks, bordering Middlesex.
  • I had mine done in Windsor, Berks so not sure how far away you are but they do let you scan your own, i had my LO done when he was about 11 weeks.

Here is the company website..

http://www.imprintsilver.co.uk/Pendants.php
  • That's not too far at all...about 30 minutes away, think I'll take a trip.

Thank you for the recommendation, love the fingerprint idea but since she is too small the handprint will be fab!

Is the detail good? Have you got any pics of your charm? Think il treat myself to one whilst I'm there!!
  • I'll email you a pic later when LO goes to bed if you like, i have his handprint on one side and footprint on the other
  • That would be fab - thank you!! Sounds lovely!!
  • Hey - for anyone reading this thread, I have recently found out that you can get baby fingerprints into jewellery, Button and Bean Fingerprint Jewellery have succesfully taken a print of a baby less than a week old!

Their site - https://www.buttonandbean.co.uk/

Saundra