Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you all look like?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi im 5' 5''1/2 age 27 and size 16 size 6 feet thought they are wide like my legs which i hate would love to chop them off and start again lol
    light brown hair with blonde highlights through it very blue eyes and average face i think the only thing i like is my boobs which have got bigger from having kids, used to be 34b and am now 36 dd which is great.
    cant comment on waist at mo as im like a whale as 30weeks pg with no 3 must be mad lol
    vikki xx
  • Options
    haha some of these have proper mad me giggle lol

im 5'3 proper short arse , age 24, size 14-16, big boobs, big bum, small ish waist, long blonde hair in need of a cut, blue eyes, strethmarks on hips or love lines as my hubby says lol

also on facebook as hayley jordan dunn
  • Options
    Hiya

Im 29 about 5'5ish size 12 I have dropped a size since having Joseph with the 'i dont have time to eat' diet! I suppose im in proportion - 36c chest and no hips to speak of! bum is quite pert! legs are far to skinny at my calfs and size 6 feet.
    I have very dark brown hair that is naturally curly, it used to get staightend every day but since having lo it gets tied up in a ponytail and only the fringe is done! used to be quite long but have just had it chopped off to abouve my shoulders. My eyes are fairly unusual sort of green with brown speckles!

Im on facebook too... Helen Burke - Newcastle picture is of me and lo and im wearing a green top.

Hx
  • Options
    I'm 34 (fast approaching 35!) and 5ft 6. I'm probably a 'good' size 18 since having demon child. I have shoulder length dark brown hair (with rather a lot of grey streaks!!), dark brown eyes, fairly dark skin, huge norks (cheers Poppy!), no waist anymore and horse riding thighs that could rival a rugby players!! Sounds nice eh?!!! Have a look on facebook - I'm Donna Smullen!
    This thread is very entertaining!!
    xx
  • Options
    Im 25 years old, 5"5 and a size 12/14 but im dieting as we spk and have lost 3lbs so far whoo hoo! I have long brown hair and a big fringe too but sometimes pin it back. I have green eyes and long lashes...im also on Facebook- Vicky Gardens.

Hello Mrs.Cavaliere pls dont make it a flying visit! xxx
  • Options
    Forgot to say i have massive tits too and have spent ??120 on new bras this week...??120 wouldnt happen if i had a nice pair of 34Ds but no im not that lucky x
  • Options
    4'10" size 10 (just gone down from a 12!!) shaped like a cello according to T and S!! dark brown hair, hazel eyes with long lashes, skinny lips image
    Size 2 shoes!
    To sum up.......... i'm a migit!!! LOL
  • Options
    remember ladies the not strechmarks the love lines lol x
  • Options
    A mess since my 2nd baby came along on 3rd May!!

I'm 5"4 with blue eyes- bloodshot and blurry due to sleep deprivation! I do wear sexy specs though, hide a multitude of sins! I have brown hair permenantly scraped into a hair bobble at mo. I have a big smile with straight teeth thanks to 3 years of wearing braces. A typical pear shape, all my extra weight is on my thighs and hips. Baby belly is going down at last, although my 5 year old bro said I look like a tiger cos of my stretchmarks!

Mind you, with a newborn and a 13 month old I'll prob be a size zero this time next year as have no time to eat!
  • Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2 (every half inch counts!), big booty, small boobies, baby belly almost gone and thankfully with only 1 titchy love line, size 10 top, 12 ish bottom, 6 feet. ( no, I don't have 6 feet like that reads, they are size 6!)
    I have blondy/browny hair (drastically chopped off when 7mth pg but i love it!), blue eyes and big bags!
  • Options
    I think i'm 5'7, usually size 12 but 12/14 since lo came along! got fat thighs, and horrible big calves - grandad always says i've got his rugby legs... lovely - at least legs you can sort of hide in my trendy flares! massive boobs 34FF (Hate them, bras are expensive and i'm always uncomfy, but friends all say jealous) long brown hair choppy at front, long eyelashes, hazel eyes, dark eyes all the time so using lots of concealor, size 6 feet.
  • Options
    im 5'1 and a fart, size 12\14 big boobs, big arse, cant remember wat the exact colour is i put on my hair but some shade of brown that didnt cover any bloody grey! blue eyes, only have long eyelashes if use a decent masara, size 6 feet, dont look too bad once the war paint is on, bloody scary first thing though,lol and im 33. xxx
  • Options
    I'm 5ft4 and a bit, like Ali says - every little counts! A curvy size 12 top and 10 bottom so big boobies and an average sized bum!! My waist has thankfully made a reappearance since having Evie though it's a little squishier than it used to be! Light blue eyes and longish curly light brown hair (though will be blonder for my beautiful Goddaughter's christening next week with a bit of help from Mr Toni and Mr Guy) Fairly happy with myself though would like smaller boobs and will be first in the queue when leg lengthening is invented!!
  • Options
    Well I'm 33 and a short arse 5ft 3. I'm a size 8 but not toned at all. My arse is waaay too flabby and my thighs wobble like their stuffed with jelly. Lipo would be nice image
    Always been big chested and now I'm bf they are huge!!! Look ace in a good bra but can tie knots in them when not.

Long dyed black hair which has to be straightened to poker flat staus every morning before I see anyone! Brown eyes and pale skin that could beat the daz doorstep challenge. Fake tan & make up needed when I can be arsed!
  • Options
    I'm 5ft 6in, size 8, 34A - was a B (if I was interesting enough to write an autobiography I would call it 'My baby ate my boobs'). Quite big feet and nose but nice green eyes, brown hair (which is bloody well going grey! am only 28!) and a reasonable bum.

Definately want a boob job when we have finished with children, nothing ott just back up to where they were lol!
    x
  • Options
    Hi, im 5'7, size 8/10 (was lucky i didnt put much weight on)34e chest.blue eyes, quite long lashes.Long brown hair(which desperately needs cutting!)pale skin n lots of freckles!Oh and im 22. am on facebook if people want a laugh at photos. tara whittle( am the 1 with the blue and yellow cheerleading top on profile pic)