Forum home Babies Baby

Which Activity station/Jumperoo?

What have people got? Beth is getting really fidgety in her bouncer chair so I want to get her a nice activity station or jumperoo type thing that she can sit up in and play in while I shower/cook etc

Any recommendations? Ideally we'd like one that can fold away quite easily so it's not always taking up the whole living room!

Thanks

Replies

• We have the Rainforest Jumperoo, and ds absolutely loves it - although, it doesn't fold away very easily, and still takes up a lot of space.

It does have a lot to keep baby occupied though - we wouldn't be without ours

xxx
  • Rainforest Jumperoo is fantastic, my most highly recommended baby purchase! Sadly takes up space but worth it! Shop around as price varies a lot! xx
  • Hi BabyB,

We have just got a Rainforest Jumperoo too and my little girl loves it - although can barely touch the floor in it!

However...I don't know how you feel about second hand, but I got it off Ebay. They retail at ??100 and I got it for ??35 and it is absolutely immaculate! Worth a look of nothing else!

xx
  • just to echo the others - jumperoo is fab and a godsend, lol!! x