Forum home Babies Baby

FAO 2peezinapod, LinziMc, Spedshaw, Kel2 - ANY NORTHEAST??!

Replies

• Only the coat I will be wearing cos it is the only decent one I have so can appear in public in!!!!
  • I've sent you an email with my mob number Craftycharli.
    My gran is really ill in hosp and has now contracted a super bug so I don't know how things are going to go but I am still planning to come, will let you all know though.
    xx
  • Thanks Spedshaw, she's in Rake Lane. My Grandad caught MRSA or something like it there too xx
  • just found this! oh girls i would love to but its just a lttle bit far

xx
  • Hey kell2 where are you again? Are you more Durham or Boro way? x
  • oh no Kel2 - :cry: we WILL meet soon!
  • im in redcar near boro
    im gutted! we will meet CC, one day! lol

xx
  • It's TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! V excited!

Must remember to wear my red coat having promisedit :lol: !
  • Hope you all have fun, hopefully me & Evie can make it next time xxxx
  • Hi,
    Really sorry but me and Alfie won't be able to make it tomorrow. We've had some really tough days of late and neither of us are getting any sleep through the day and last night it was every 2 hours which he hasn't done sine he was really little.
    So HV has a drop in session at the GP's tomorrow afternoon and if I don't go that's another week where I've missed him getting weighed and I really need to talk to someone as I feel like I'm going slightly mad! New high chair coming on Thursday so can't go to our regular hv/playgroup session.
    Anyway hope you have a fantastic meet up and let us lot down the A1/A19 know about your next one so we can crash it too!
    xx
  • AWWWWWWWWW SOrry to hear that but I hope you get sorted and we will arrange another one and of course let everyone know!!!
  • wooo hooooo craftycharlie i can't wait! thankfully work granted my holiday request. i just hope evie has a nap before we come out and is in a good mood! hehe.
  • wooo hooooo craftycharlie i can't wait! thankfully work granted my holiday request. i just hope evie has a nap before we come out and is in a good mood! hehe.
  • Hi guys!! Me and matthew cant make it either as matthew is loaded with cold n very grumpy. he was even poorly on his 1st birthday on saturday image

I'll be coming next time tho. I want a full report!! Enjoy urselves girls xxx
  • Have fun girls and hopefully I will meet you all next time! xxxxx
  • ohhh no it's a shame some of you can't come. nevermind! who actually IS coming.... can somebody make a list maybe? so i know who i'm meeting? i will have my camera at hand so i can report back with some lovely piccies of our fun day out!
  • My gran is still bad but no worse so I am still coming!!

As far as I can tell it will be:
    linziMc
    Craftycharli
    Spedshaw
    Mrs Greggy
    Tam1979

Have I missed anyone?

We will def have to arrange another one soon that everyone can make.

See some of you tomorrow (yay!) and the rest soon

xx

[Modified by: Tam1979 on January 26, 2009 06:02 PM]

• That's who I thought as well Tam BUT I have had a text from Mrs Greggy to say work have called her in for tomorrow too so she can't make it :cry: she's annoyed to miss out!

So it is LinziMc, Craftycharli, Tam1979 & spedshaw

DON'T ANY OF YOU DROP OUT OR ELSE!!!

bUT YES WE WILL ARRANGE ANOTHER ONE SOON!
  • what are you names girls? and did you get the email with my mobile number crafty??
  • I'm Tamsin (Embleton if you want to look on facebook!) but I get called Tam or Tamsin