Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

o/t Fake tans - help!

Me and my Sil fancy getting a fake tan, never had one before so want to go to a professional but don't know wether to have a spray tan or a tan lotion?? I'm also quite pale so want something natural looking I do NOT want to look like the following:
1. An oompa loompa
2. A giant Wotsit
3. I've been tangoed
4. David Dickinson
5.or that I've got some unsightly disease

so if the above could be avoided that would be great! Soooo what do you think??? xx

Replies

• Hiya
    I would defo go for a St Tropez spray tan. You can get a lighter one for paler skin and it looks great. I've had a few of these and loved it each time. It'll be about ??20 xx
  • id try doing one at home first!! See what suits your skin as its a lot of money to waste for the embarrassment of stayin home til it fades,,,,,trust me!!!!

San Tropez is good, so is Fake Bake....im no expert on professional ones, but i do a good job personally when i do it at home...

good luck and i hope it works out for you !!
  • I adore heshe tan and I put it on myself but I've been doing it for years. Have had a few spray tans done and they've always been grand but sometimes look proper fake for the first day or so and so I got them done 2 days before whatever the occasion was!
    Might be an idea to try one at home or speak to the beautician and ask them what their opinion is on what would suit your skin xox