Forum home Babies Baby

Lets keep it clean but.....

Replies

• mine are to bad monthed to say on her, must stop though coz jays gettin older and theres nothing worse then young kids swearing ,
    things that arnt so bad -- dick head, knob head
  • ..."sweetie..... if you're going to be two faced.. at least make one of them pretty xx"

I use that alot, winds hubby up!!!
  • oooo what a funny post, i like knob jockey, cock end, fat head & big bum i'm such a child lol xxx
  • knobjockey for me all the way!! I used to call Poppy a buggar but I can't now as she copies me!
    Certainly need to curb the foul language in our house now!!
  • hahah this is a great post bedhead!! ,loves it... ok here are mine

c*nt is by far my fave - very to the point i reckon. also love bumface, gayboy, kn*b-end, fatty, FACIST is my ultimate fave - it just has a good ring to it.

i really am quite childish!
  • I would love to answer on here but unfortunately just cannot keep it clean in any way shape or from! The cleanest one I have called my DH is a F***ing f**k f**k, but it has gone on to the point where he has actually asked if i could fit in any more expletives (sp) in one breath.

Obviously when the children are around I just smile sweetly but he sooooo knows what I am thinking lol

xxxxx

• oh another fave of mine is PR*CK
  • great post, ive been trying to contain my swearing since new year, but a family game of mario cart put paid to that,

clean...i love,......you plum, wally, ....and thats about it

ADORE the C word, but also love twunt, which is a mix of C*** and T*at
    c*ck sucker, knob jockey, tosser.spunker and of course all these preceeded by f**king

oh i love swearing

:lol::lol:
  • All of the above - you naughty naughty ladies, cant wait to tell oh! This is a proper "blokey" conversation, lol.

I call everyone in my house "Twonk" which I thought I'd made up but apparently means Fanny so I've been calling my 12 year old girl a fanny for years without even knowing it!
  • LMAO!!! brilliant post I am sat here with tears rolling down my cheeks. My fave at the moment is tossyw*nkbrain. A favourite in the car :lol: Also loving nobby tw*t.

[Modified by: hayley l on January 30, 2009 01:11 PM]

• I forgot about dick wad! I love that. Thanks ladies (???), you have made me laugh a lot with these. :lol:
    xx
  • haha fanny dribble, thats mingin but i like it LOL xx
  • :lol: at titw*nk. loving the barstools too, really think I will have to adopt that in the car as my 4 year old copies and Isaac is starting to as well.

I did call someone in the car a c**t the other week, he nearly drove into the side of me as I was overtaking on the dual carriageway, he clearly didnt look in his mirror or blindspot to check before he pulled out. I shouted the word at him and the Alice pipes up with "what cant he do mummy" :lol:
  • C**tbucket, nobcheese, bellend! OH just called me a flap-flicker PMSL!

This post is soo funny!! image

xx
  • OH would like it to be made known that his favourites are 'complexion
    like a ballbag' 'scrote' and 'wankstain' :lol:

He told me the other night I was as useful as a ball bag :lol:

xx

[Modified by: Garfield on January 30, 2009 02:27 PM]

• As i teach in a primary school swearing has pretty much been beaten out of me so when i do it it feel really naughty!
    My favourite has to be t*at, which my husband hates! But i'm also a fan of crappy bollocks and f*ck when i'm really angry.
    Also wazzock is not used enough in my opinion x
  • My sister recently came out with 'you fucking sewage salmon' hahaha thats a new one, i like twat mainly lol