Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lets keep it clean but.....

Replies

• Options
    Your mums a f**ker :lol:

• Options
    I'm so stealing some of these- i was wondering what i could scream at oh when i go into labour! As the only insult i use for him at the moment is 'big gayer'

• Options
    fanny dribble is equivalent to dick splash which is my favourite and often gets a reaction my oh always calls women drivers split asses!!!
  • Options
    you fucking sewage salmon - i LOVE it!
    I'm going to try that one on my husband tonight!
  • Options
    f***wit, another one I forgot :lol:
  • Options
    twatbag or knob jockey
  • Options
    I have been thinking and the biggest joke I've ever heard is Rebecca O'Neil aka 4leaf :lol:
  • Options
    haha it rears iits ugly head
  • Options
    Now then ladies, insults only!
    One of my personal favourites is pointless, lowlife waste of space!
  • Options
    Great idea 4leaf, draw attention to yourself from the moderators.
  • Options
    Oh for god sake 4LEAF give it a bloody rest...what are you doing here???????????????????? why are you on a parenting website????why do you always have to post bi*chy comments? this is a site for all the lovely ladies that wish to have a little time out/laugh and support.
    You really really need to butt out...so report these comments but i think you will find that they are not directed at anyone inparticular, they are not meant to bi*ch about anyone it is a release for us lovely ladies, a bit of a laugh..do you actually know what that is....no probaly not.
    Please go away, its you who is in the wrong, cant you understand that your bi*chy comments are not welcome????????????
  • Options
    Noooooo you have to post insults!!!!!!
    How about brain dead little s***stirrer?
  • Options
    I like terrible overweight unfit mother as a personal favourite.
  • Options
    OOOPS SORRY BEDHEAD!

Ok them how about....snot nosed, smelly fanny, wankstain, no titted winnet??????? ALL in one breath....... does that sound familiar...anyone recognise that description lol!!!!he he!!!
  • Options
    That's more like it :lol:
    Pathertic, lonely butt munch is good too.
  • Options
    Are your parents siblings?

Edited! Lol. xxx

[Modified by: Rebecca and Splodge on January 31, 2009 01:22 PM]

• Options
    Oh dear...have we sunk to that weirdo's level now?????
    God if this is what BE has become no wonder we are all writing comments like this lol............dickwad, pussystain, spunk princess oh and willycheese ha ha!!!!!

So sorry to all ye good sensible mummies out there lol!!!!
    I seem to have found my inner bi*ch!!!!!lol
  • Options
    Noooo Rebecca, you're not alowed to name, names or we have sunk to her level. This is just a collection of insults that happen to make me laugh.

Boring, talentless wank face is another goodie
  • Options
    You hugggeeeee MOTHER FUCKER, but you got to drag the huge out and say the mother fucker like micheal jacksons shamone mother fucker lol
  • Options
    My worst one is probably u sh*tc**t! xx