Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Foody suggestions?

All over the weekend Ive been stocking the freezer up with food for Holly so far Ive made:

Salmon, sweet pot and broccoli,
Sausage, mash and pea's,
Cauliflour and broccoli cheese,
Parsnip, carrot, butternut squash and chicken,
Pork with apple, leek and carrot,
Tomato and basil sauce,

Has anyone got anyother idea's for me? Im at a loss as to what else I could do xxx

Replies

• Not got any ideas, but I'm coming round to your house for tea!!!!!!! lol!!! xxx
  • buy the annabell carmel book!! lol i think its fab am forever making different things for brooke..
  • I've got the Annabel Karmel book and it looks fab! Just started weaning Charlotte so not made anything yet but at weekend bought the AK food cube trays with my advantage points from Boots in preparation!
  • There is an Annabel Karmel website if you don't want to buy the books, there are some free recipes on there.

How about:
    Chicken with sweet potato and apple.
    Pasta with butternut squash tomatoes and cheese.
    Fillet of fish with cheese sauce and veg.
  • MMmmmmm they all sound yummy!! Your all making me hungry now! How do you make ratatoui?? I have one of the AK books but dont really follow it, maybe I should go dig it out xxx
  • Can you use tinned tomatoes??? Omg I spent ages yesterday peeling and deseeding a million tomatoes and got about 2 portions of sauce out of it lolololol