Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Silver Cross Pop Sport pushchair

Does anyone have this pushchair?

I like it but can't decide between this and the mamas and papas pulse jet buggy.

Any comments about it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• we have the pop not the pop sport (though really similar except i think i have a cup holder so not essential!!!

I love it - it folds well - lays down well - toby sleeps in it (more than others at least)

Really do recommend x
  • ive been looking at the pop too as i need a little pushchair for when we go swimming.

whats the difference between the pop and the sport?
  • I've got the normal Silver Cross Pop and love it, would definately recommend
  • I have the cranberry one. Been using it with buggy board for 5m now since lo was 6m. I love it! It is light and compact. Fits in the boot if my fiesta and has a carry strap to carry over your shoulder (is a bit awkward but would be great for carrying on a plane etc!)

xxx
  • i have the normal pop too. i like how it's lay flat so wil be good for holidays so she can sleep more comfortable in it if we are out and about. however it is long when folded so doesnt fit into my boot (bmw 1 series) easily.