Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Teeny tiny baby...

2»

Replies

• Aw I miss the teeny tiny newborn stage so much...but not the sleepless nights lol! Actually Evie was bigger than Lily at birth (Lily 8lbs 9oz, Evie 8lbs 12.5oz) but she seemed so so teeny to me, probably because I had a one year old at same time. Just remember when they both went to bed in babygrows, it was like having a giant baby and a really tiny one at same time, always made me laugh!

xxx
  • Faye was 7lb 2 at birth and has actually lost some weight :cry: She is just under 7lb 1 at the minute. I went to dress in a sleepsuit upto 11lb this morning and it swamped her!
  • Ollie was 9lb 2 at birth, and he was the biggest baby on the ward for the previous 4 weeks and for a further 3 weeks after.... the rest were all around 7lbs. He always looked bigger than his age until about 12 months, and now looks like a normal 18 month old baby.

this time around they are looking at me having the c sec 2 weeks early to try and get the baby no bigger than 9lbs....
    she's already measuring 4 weeks bigger than the dates..... but is all in proportion so they're not worried, but dont want her getting too big, as hubbys family are renowned to be so... hubby was the smallest until Ollie came along and hubby was 12lb 10. two of his uncles were born a stone, and the rest were all between 12 and 13lbs....

I cant wait to get the tiny babygrows out again, just to have to put them all away coz they're too small :lol:

xxxx
  • Kara was only 3lb 12 at birth and at 9 weeks old would have only being around 11lb as well. She got christened at 6 weeks and she wasn't even 6lb then. They are so tiny.