Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

what is the 1 non-essential item u cannot live withut?

2»

Replies

• our box is getting delivered on the 17th, we're getting it free just paying ??8 a month for the entertainments package!!! x
  • OH defo my GHD's. No competition.
  • Yeah we saved by having it all with virgin. Its ??5 extra on top of your package to have v+. We have phone and internet too with them
  • ghds my brother bob who is handier than a swiss army knife he can lay laminate flooring build conservatorys plumbing electricis wall paper paint assemble any diy flat pack lol he is awesome plus he can sort any tantrum in seconds my babies worship him n ilove him all praise bob and if anyone wants to borrow him let the bidding start at 150 lol
  • lol at bob the builder!
    clarins beauty flash balm (so i dont scare the kids)
    lip gloss, straightners and WINE. xxx
  • im thinking ghd's, phone, laptop, chocolate i could go on and on!
    sky+ was nearly there but im liking the sound of this v+ box, must look into that!
  • Hair bands...really hate my hair when it's down for some reason!
    Mascara - I have mega long lashes anyway but love to make them even bigger hehe.
    And.....Gabe's nanny (his dads mum, not mine!). She is so so helpful. Has lots of advice and always gets him off to sleep if I cant and entertains him while im eating!
    Yeh she annoys me sometimes but has been a great help..
  • my eye-liner me thinks. or foundation.... it's a toss up!
  • Well i have to say my laptop as it is like a limb to me but if I am expecting to see people, my make up is essential!
    I suppose my laptop would win though as at least I could play music through there too which is something I couldn't live without!
  • my MAC Bronzer! look like a ghost without it

xx