Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im gilty

Replies

• WHOOPS - SOMEONE SLIPPED UP DIDNT THEY?

Becki we know singlemum is you because we just read your slip up on your post, you quickly realised yourself and modified it yourself!! I think it is you too, I get abusive messages from you on FB, you delete us off your FB, you and whatever alias you are using are never on as same time, and by you bein singlemum prooves you have multiple account/s.

Why the hell you chose to pick on Ccbmommy or Katie I have no idea but its sick!! And as for blaming Jenny - come on, we weren't born yesterday.

• This is definately it for me i think i obviously have bad judgement of people thinking maybe it wasnt her and especially after what was said originally and still sticking up for it. I honestly think i may stay away as this maybe has proved my husband right about trusting these things and especially where this is a site where we talk about our children. Its not right i really dont think i am going to trust anything. sorry no offence to anyone else intended. xxx
  • ok i have not seleted anyone of my fb the only person missing is katie, and she deleted her self ok yes im single mum but i use that to i can help defend my self not hurt anyone!
  • how do you know her partner is involved?
    surely they can't both be sick individuals
  • ok i will go i only came to defend my self but you all know that this will happen again even when i'm not here.
  • I feel sorry for their children. How can a mother call someone elses chid disabled? Thats sick.
  • oh gosh can i just say some of u ladies are very clever cos i didnt notice that slipup and i been reading them! doh :lol: .....i think its very unfair on cbmommy and tallkatie the things that were said and they were sooo upset its sick and becki i think u are digging ureself into a hole now and should leave the site well alone ....

:\? :\? :\?
  • Its defo you bekki!

Just admit it and get a life!

• Course it will Becki, just because you wont come on here as becki+anne+ryan doesnt mean you wont create ANOTHER fake account does it? You'll leave it a couple of weeks until everything is happy and friendly again HOW WE LIKE IT and just create another one.

You can't run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds.

• freaked out, read singlemum's other posts, she created a fake son and name. So it wasn't just used to stick up for herself she created another fake life!!!!! eek!
  • This is all getting too wierd for me! I can't believe anyone would be so pathetic as to do this, and to say such horrible things about 2 lovely babies, well she's obviously not right in the head. Think she needs some professional help. Feel really sorry for her kids, if she even has any.

• Sutra??????????????

:lol:

xx
  • whoever she is must have no life at all ha ha ha!!!

what sad loser spends all ther time thinking up new names and insulting people

thats cheered me up no end hee he!

(not for what she said although no idea whats going on but just for being really odd!)

[Modified by: mummythomas on January 29, 2009 08:19 PM]

• You are very strange Bekki!!

Maybe you should go see a doctor? Cos this aint normal behaviour!

Its sad and pathetic that you and your partner sit all day and make up fake profiles to try upset people. What u said to the girls the other night was bang out of order and you need to take a good long hard look at yourself!
    You are supposed to be a mother and clearly you are acting like a child!!

Does your boyfriend not have a life either?

Also all this you made up about your friend having a car crash and in a coma last time this all kicked off, was all fake according to your sister, she hasnt heard of her or what happened, so thats proof that you are a big liar!

Get a grip love!
  • Oh my god! I have seen the posts today, of her defending herself, one question? If it is the 'real' Becky then why isn't her picture on this 'new' login and secondly it it is the original Becky then you should be very ashamed of yourself. How dare you? How dare you cause these women such grief and upset. You are a very nasty human being for doing what you did. Whatever your reasons for doing this is beyond logical. Your behaviour is disgusting so I suggest you leave the site and never come back, even under silly assumed names.
  • I know Sara - I'm terrible!!

Hows gorgeous baby?

xx
  • I know Sara - I'm terrible!!

Hows gorgeous baby?

xx
  • Bless you all. Kelsie has ear infection, on some antibiotics though - seems bit better. She has such a nasty cough and cold too image

Jack - little sod!! Didn't sleep at all last night! So we're shattered today, he decided he wanted to laugh at his cot bars and his mobile! :lol:

Still can't believe she is here!!

xx