Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im gilty

124»

Replies

• lol, i missed it all last time, but im right on her tail this time, stupid cow, I wanna hurt her for insulting JJ, Gracie and ccbmummys babies, there all gorgeous, and to put any blame on katie or jenny is ludicrous, silly mare
  • what the feck is going on! I love some of you girlies but god does this half make me want to give up my BE addiction! I dont think any of us can understand whats going on in her head cos clearly we are not sick fu&^ers!
    I feel for you girls too who she slagged off cos if anyone ever said that about my boy i would knock them out! x
    xx
  • I read all the last posts but got a bit confused but the fact is the person doing this has no fucking life whatsoever and is out just to affend people on here. All i say is dont listen to a word the idiot says your lo's are gorgous and they dont have sick twisted mothers like her kids do!!!
  • oh its all soooooooo confusing, is it just becki thats the baddie then? plz tell me there r no more on off people/ newbies etc to be worried about?
    and hope the meet still happens image im sooooo exited to meet u all. xxx
  • Hi again

I have read your replies and want to formally introduce myself so you don't think I am a loopy loo! My name is Clare, I am 31 years old, married for 12 years to my school sweetheart, Gary, and we have a daughter called Robyn born in December. She is our first.
    I was introduced to the site by my friend, Charlotte also known as mumandbubs. We used to work together 6 years ago and only got back in touch through Facebook. Both of our daughters were born on the same day! My LO was early and her's was late. (She says Hi by the way!! - She hasn't been on for a while as she has been busy with LO). I was nervous about joining so I read the forum for a few days and I joined yesterday. I was reading what was said by some of you in response to this nut case and I am shocked for you so I apologise for jumping and getting mad on your behalf.
    By the way, MrsOsborne - your LO is gorgeous in his picture. He is so cute, especially with that food smeared across his face. You keep that pic for when he brings home his first girlf and you can embarrass him with it!!!!

xx
  • I am freaked out by all of this, I thought it couldn't have been her cos I couldn't understand how any mother (or anyone really!) could say such terrible things but now I am changing my mind,
    Big hugs to everyone (except the wierdo!) xxxxx
  • omg! i thought it wasent her! how wrong was i. i never knew the full story and never knew why some girls thought it was her.. but anyways i cant belive aperson like THAT has kids.. worrys me.what a weirdo.
  • shes a sicko - shes obviously got some type of attention dissorder. If not then shes 1 sick twisted cow. I know its her. Go get a life Bekki.
  • Careful with the spelling there brandollarz almost looks like how I spell my name and I REALLY don't want to be linked, associated with that person! image
  • sorry hun thats how my sister spells her name. Was in no way associating you xx xx
  • Phew thanks babe whole thing has freaked me out and well, to be honest I'm nervous to post on here which is so wrong as the advice and help we've had as a family from all of you has been wonderful. Wouldn't have made it though at all! Like you say I just hope she's gone but I've noticed more 'odd' posts in other forums. xx
  • Omg i can't believe whats happened, i can't believe someone would act like that, i always tried not to get to involved but i wish i had listened to what Katie was saying sooner xxxx
  • what other forums? I thought it was just baby she was making a nuisence of herself on!
  • I think shes been funny with people on fb too xxx
  • don want to add fuel to this, but i have noticed someone on other topics on here. posted on due in march 09, june 09, july 09 aug 09, and oct 09. she is quite new also posted on pregnancy. i may be wrong lol. bot the name looks very familier.

kerry x