Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice, suggestions and feedback please

124»

Replies

• they look amazing Miss I very professional i think you are very talented. xx
  • Yup, my mouth is watering too - esp at the choc/caramel one...mmmmmmm! Think the labels look fab too! Good luck with it! x
  • They look so yummy and definatly look professional
  • They look lovely! Easily as good as some of the professional ones I have seen.

Maybe not quite up your street, but have you thought of using edible glitter??

xx
  • They are very professional and look fab!! I am in walsall so no chance of any for me lol xx
  • WOW WOW WOW - they look AMAZING! image Well done!
  • They are stunning!! We recently bought some from a mum locally who makes them as a national company now and they look just the same as hers so you can def compete with the competition out there!!

the rocky road type ones look so so yummy!!!!

Well done you, could never do anything like that!!

Lara xx

image Thanks for that, it has been a real worry of mine that I won't be able to compete!!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and Cath I love the idea of edible glitter, making some for a friends daughters 15th birthday, might do some pink sparkly ones image
  • i remember this post! mmmmmmmm that choc orange one looks so scrummy! xx
  • They look awesome, and super professional.

Can I make one teeny tiny negative comment - I'm am not really keen on the babies. Sorry, the others all look really yummy, but I'm not really keen on 'eating a baby'

Saying that - I think that it is an awesome idea and you are very talented. Maybe little footprints or handprints might work too instead of whole babies. But then again I may be just a silly.

xx
  • Just scrolled through the thread and seen the other pics on page 3... wow those also look soooo good. Seriously you need a high street shop and having all those in your window, you'd have a que down the street. They are absolutely gorgeous!

• Hedgie, totally agree with your comment about the babies, they are very scary and I couldn't bring myself to eat them. They were my first 2 attempts using fondant, something to be said about learning from experience lol!!
    Thank you for your lovely comments. I need to look into what I need to do now in order to set up the company, health regulations etc! My plan is to do it as a side thing while LO and future children are little and do some sugracraft courses etc and then in the long run look into doing wedding cakes etc. It's all a pipe dream at the moment but I have certainly been getting a good response for my cupcakes.