Forum home Babies Baby

Food ideas

Kara loves custard and I usually mix a banana with it and she loves it. Any other ideas what I could mix with it for a different choice. I am not very imaginative when it comes to preparing food lol.

Also I have some rice pudding here. Would you give it to her on her own or mix it with something?

Thanks
Louise

Replies

• Hi hun, have you thought about buying the flavoured custard? you can get chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, banana and im sure there is more, they are so handy for when im on the go with Ellie and she loves them. Also try some kiwi with plain custard or orange segments, they seem to go down well. x
  • have you tried yoghurt and jelly too? Shea loves both but I have to say when I started weaning him on stuff like that I then found it hard to get him onto savoury as they always prefer sweet stuff. So now I make sure he has the savoury first then follow with some dessert!!
  • Thanks Diane
    I have seen the flavoured custard in Tesco the other day but didn't buy it because I had plain custard in the house and I would prefer she would eat that first as I have a couple of tubs. I have some orange segments in the house that I got when I was pregnant but I didn't eat them oops so maybe I will try them. The flavoured ones would be very handy to go out with so maybe I will grab a few to have in the house.

Thanks