Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

would anyone like?

2»

Replies

• I like the tesco diet but as a diet virgin I have nothing to compare it too!! There are several different plans, so you can pick one to suit you and there are loads of different recipies. The light choices one I'm doing has budget meal options as well as family friendly ones, convienence and more complicated recipie choices. You get a daily menu to stick to but you can change all of the meals to suit yourself.

CB, passata is just squashed, sieved tomatoes. If you're buying it from Tesco it's normally near the tinned tomatoes and the Tesco own brand stuff is in cardboard cartons. Thinking about it you can actually get it with onion and garlic in it so maybe that would work so your oh didn't notice the onion?
    xx
  • thanks bedhead .....well ive just been for my 3rd weighing and ..............ive put on 3Ib :roll: wtf !!!!!!!! i tried so hard this week no chips or chocolate at all .........im not making excuses but i have a feeling my first af is due since having sophia so this could make a difference i guess .........grrr feel really deflated now !!!! xxxx
  • Aww CB2 what a shame - but like you said could be AF is due or any number of things... treat today as a new beginning of a new BE diet club and put it behind you!

Anyway, i've got the healthy curry recipe for you:

For 2 people
    1 small onion
    Fresh chillis (i use2 smallish ones which is hot enough for me, but each to their own!)
    2 big chicken breasts diced
    Curry paste (whichever flavour you like, tikka, balti, jalfrezi etc) - for amounts have a look on the jar, it's usually about 1/4 jar for 2 people.
    Skimmed milk (to be healthy!)
    Low fat natural yogurt

Fry off onions and chilli for a few minutes, then add chicken and fry off until it starts to brown slightly.

Stir in curry paste until chicken is coated then pour in milk until it just about covers the chicken.

Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.

Stir in the natural yogurt to taste just before serving, usually a couple of tablespoons. Sometimes with skimmed milk it can leave the sauce a bit runny so i stir in some cornflour to thicken it up.

Et Voila!

ps. I think it was xAmyAmberx who originally posted this recipe so i can't take credit, it is lovely though! x
  • ahh thanks hun ill write this down when oh has gone to work so he doesnt see the recipe and the onions in it :lol: ....sounds lovely will try it over the weekend and let u know how it tastes .....im nolw going to try and keep focused this week and not lose heart that ive actually lost nothing so far overall and infact gained a 1Ib ...grrrr :lol: good luck for ure weighing today those of u who are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Ok weighed in - and i stayed the same! Grr no loss but considering i went to macdonalds and the cinema with a big bag of pick n mix this week i'm not too gutted! willt ry harder this week, i'm aiming to lose a pound this week to get me going again!

Just had a scrummy lunch of wholemeal muffin and low fat cream cheese with smoked salmon - how posh of me! :lol: xx
  • Oh and CB2 i know you were looking for a name for the regular thread - how about 'The BE Pig to Twig Diet thread' :lol: x
  • jam donut i love it ill start it now and try and update every week with loss/gains ....well done for staying the same better than me lol ....very posh lunch i must say ..i had a triple sandwich ....nimble wholemeal bread with salad between two then egg (low fat salad cream not mayo) on the top it was lovely ..but im still hungary :roll: ....xxxx