Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

x-factor

2»

Replies

• i've finished watching the first part of the show (recorded as clashed with bathing and feeding lo before putting her to bed)

alexandria - good
    ruth - ok, but I think she'll be in bottom 2 again
    JLS - really dissapointed - thats one of my fav take that songs and I didn't enjoy them covering it
    diana - am pleased for her that it was so much better than last week
    rachel - what a load of crap!!!! were the judges listening to what we could here???!!!
    eoghan - fantasitc - for me it was the best performance of the whole show!!!! (thats my other fav song)

bottom 2 guess - rachel and ruth
  • me and hubby both really like Diana and so hope she wins!!! I'm still gutted Lean won last year, The only thing he should win is a prise for having no personality. xx
  • jls do not deserve to be in the bottom 2!!! it's not thier fault they didn't have much time to practise that song! they would have suited rule the world......
  • surely it has got to be her that goes out of those bottom too - fingers crossed after all!
  • Get Rachael out. JLS were great.
  • totally agree!! fingers crossed!!
  • Simon gave Rachael a standing ovation. WTF
  • imageimageimage
    :lol::lol::lol:
    imageimageimage

At last!!!!!!!

[Modified by: Loopy Loo on November 22, 2008 10:38 PM]

• imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

About f****g time!!

Am having a drinkie-poop to celebrate!!

xxx
  • thank the bloody lord - druggie cowbag is out! We arepaying to bring up her blooming children so thank the lord we aren't give her a record contract too!
  • Yippee it has finally happened. Justice has been done. She is gone.
  • Give her her due tho - her last song was bloody brill!

Goes to show she can sing brilliantly but only in the one genre - she isnt an "all rounder".

I would also like to add that Rhydian was brilliant. Last year he had me in tears when he sang Somewhere - he is definately gonna be bigger than the "winner" - Leon.
  • I think Rachel murdered the second song. Although i have the dreamgirls soundtrack and jennifer hudson is amazing when she sings that song so not the easiest song to pull off.

Also if she really wanted a better future for her kids why doesnt she get a job or study to better herself???? Grrrrrr.......rant over now.

Also Same Difference???? WTF was that.
  • I think Rachel murdered the second song. Although i have the dreamgirls soundtrack and jennifer hudson is amazing when she sings that song so not the easiest song to pull off.

Also if she really wanted a better future for her kids why doesnt she get a job or study to better herself???? Grrrrrr.......rant over now.

Also Same Difference???? WTF was that.
  • JLS was in the bottom 2 with Rachael. They were very good.