Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When to ditch the movement monitor?

My lo is 13 months and at the moment we're still using the angelcare movement sensor- do you think she is too old for it now? It went off the other night for the first time since we've been using it, I think it was just because she was at the bottom of the cot but I can't be 100% sure. By the time I got to her room (and believe me I moved fast!!) it had stopped. :roll:

Replies

• I think you'd be good to stop by now. Depends i guess how brave your feeling!

I know if I had one in my son's cotbed it'd would have driven me mad some of the strange positions i've found him asleep in, bundled up in corner etc
  • I don't have a movement monitor jsut the sound one. My lo is only 6 months and gets in some funny positions so I dread to think what they can do at 13 months!!
    I think you just need to decide if you are comfortable with taking it away - Will you still sleep?!?! Thats the important question!!